Cleaning the house can be a very therapeutic activity and each person has their own process for tackling the many places to clean throughout the house. For most, it’s not a task that we look forward to doing, but it is necessary. Do you remember waking up on a Saturday morning and hearing your parent’s favorite songs blasting out of the stereo? Those moments made cleaning seem like a much more fun task and it influenced the music that we listen to during our cleaning routine.
We’ve put together our favorite songs to pump us up for a dedicated session of cleaning. Stay tuned as we continue to bring you more cleaning playlists that cover other genres and artists. Share your favorite music to rock out to with your cleaning supplies! You may see it pop up on one of our playlists.
You can view the entire playlist below, but click here to listen to the playlist on Spotify. If you like what you hear, please follow us on Spotify.
Rinse, Rock, Repeat: 24 songs, 1 hour and 29 minutes
- Jump – Van Halen
- We Used To Be Friends – The Dandy Warhols
- Just A Girl – No Doubt
- Young Folks – Peter Bjorn And John
- 1901 – Phoenix
- Home – Edward Sharp & The Magnetic Zeros
- You Make My Dreams – Daryl Hall & Oats
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- What’s My Age Again? – blink-182
- Fortunate Son – Creedence Clearwater
- Sweetness – Jimmy Eat World
- Purple Haze – Jimmy Hendrix
- Can’t Stop – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Baba O’Riley – The Who
- Radioactive – Kings Of Leon
- Rock And Roll – Led Zeppelin
- Dancing In The Dark – Bruce Springsteen
- Naïve – The Kooks
- Some Nights – Fun.
- Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
- Pompeii – Bastille
- It’s Time – Imagine Dragons
- Chocolate – The 1975
- Young Blood – The Naked And Famous